MarkStrong中文论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 6497|回复: 0

My Splendid Isolation: Mark Strong – 'I'm reading Oedipus every couple of d...

[复制链接]

主题

1184 小时

在线时间

失去头发

老总

积分

三周年纪念章斯德哥尔摩老鸭王之蔑视头顶光可鉴人

发表于 2020-5-22 15:46:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My Splendid Isolation: Mark Strong – 'I'm reading Oedipus every couple of days'
(马克强精彩的隔离生活,来自:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/film ... dipus-every-couple/  原文只能看到第二段,下面几段需要订阅才能看,但其实可以通过浏览器查看网页源代码看到余下的内容[笑cry])

●What are you watching?
After finishing Tiger King, I sat down with my wife and sons and wrote a list of all the films they should have seen, and we’re working our way through those in my DVD collection after dinner. I wanted to introduce them to things like Being John Malkovich, old war movies like Where Eagles Dare, Lawrence of Arabia and Bridge Over the River Kwai. Also on the list is Tree of Life, Magnolia, Punch Drunk Love and Moneyball. We could never watch my own films – they would wonder what kind of narcissist I was.

●What are you listening to?
I’m listening to a lot of podcasts such as the Ballad of Billy Balls, which is set in late Seventies New York and is about a girl’s attempts to discover a punk singer called Billy Balls. I’ve also been listening to Anton Lesser, who I played with at the Royal Shakespeare Company back in the Eighties for Richard III, read the new Hilary Mantel novel, The Mirror and the Light. In terms of music, I have Radio 6 on all the time. I love Craig Charles’s funk show and Cerys Matthews’s show. I even enjoy all the eclectic rock stuff – it gives you a broad musical perspective, which again is something I’m encouraging in my sons.

●What are you working on at the moment?
There will be another Shazam movie. People are realising superheroes can be funny, which is good. I’m reading the script for Temple, as we were meant to be working on the second series. I’m going to be doing Oedipus next year with Helen Mirren so I read that every couple of days to try and let it get under my skin.

●One thing that made me laugh this week
All of my WhatsApp groups, from my university friends to fellow actors, are sending me amazing memes every day. One is this video of a very earnest man in big glasses who says he loves dancing, and suddenly appears in a leotard to do these funnily named moves in slow motion. There’s also a sixtysomething bald Irish guy that’s taken it upon himself to teach everyone stretches, but every stretch he does leaves him groaning in agony. These legends remind me of how someone once told me the definition of camp was “failed seriousness”, which feels rather apt.
(嚯!这不就是刚学会上网没几天但沉迷于中老年表情包群的快乐老人吗?我这里还有大把中老年精选表情包可以分享给这位快乐老人)

●What I can’t wait to do once this is all over
I’m itching to get back to football with my friends in the garden. I play every Monday and Friday with the same guys I’ve played with for the last 17 years. I love the camaraderie and skill of six or seven a side. I’m missing it so much, because it makes my head feel right when I’m fit.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|哈尼的地下审讯室|MarkStrong中文论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:27 , Processed in 0.231413 second(s), 21 queries .